You may be wanting to cook a paella seafood recipe, and it comes to mind how to make it and make it delicious. Well, in this article we are going to give you instructions on how to make a seafood paella quickly and easily.
The way to make a seafood paella for 4 persons
This is a good paella. The rice that absorbs all the flavors well, by making it exclusively seafood, is fantastic. And an important detail and as a tip for its preparation: add the sauce that has the fresh cuttlefish.
Ingredients of the seafood paella
- 4 scampi
- 4 prawns
- 1 fresh medium cuttlefish
- 16 rock mussels
- 16 clams
- 1 medium Figueras onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 300 gr. rice bomb
- 1.6 l. fish stock
- olive oil
Spanish seafood paella recipe
These will be the steps to follow to make this delicious paella, the best known variant of the traditional one.
- The first thing we will do is cook the mussels, we clean them by scraping the barbs and everything that has adhered to the shells. We put them in a covered saucepan and take them out when they open, we remove the shell and reserve, we leave certain with one of the shells.
- We peel the prawns, leave some unpeeled, and cut the cuttlefish into pieces, wash the clams well under the cold water tap, reserve everything.
- We put a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in the paella pan and add the peppers cut into regular pieces, when they begin to brown we add a mash that we make in the mortar with the peppercorns, salt, garlic, parsley and threads saffron. Mix and when it is cooked add the grated tomatoes, cook for two minutes and also add the cuttlefish and clams. We let everything cook until the clams open.
- Now we can add the rice, I like to make it dizzy really well. Add the mussels without the shell and the peeled prawns. Pour the hot water or broth, a little food coloring and mix. We spread the unpeeled prawns, several mussels with their shells, some scampi or whatever you have on the surface. When the broth comes to a boil, lower the heat a little and let it cook for about twenty minutes. When this time has passed, we cover with a cloth and let it rest for about four or five minutes.
Now we only have to serve.
Do you fancy seafood paella? To me a lot…
Senyoret Rice video by Rafa Margós
The Executive Chef of El Paeller helps you get the most out of the seafood paella par excellence. It shows you three versions that can be easily cooked with our wood-fired preparations and offers you useful tips to enjoy the paella ritual even more. Ready to cook your own version of Senyoret Rice?
If you prefer to have a ready and perfect paella in a few minutes with all the ingredients prepared and by the hand of Rafa Margós, Paellandco makes it easy for you. With El Paeller and its ready-to-prepare paella shop you can do it.