Natural Rice for Paella Riuet REDONDO ECO/ORGANIC 500Gr and 5Kg
Riuet Organic Rice is the first organic rice cultivated in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park. It is a historical fact that marks a before and after in the agriculture of our land, and of which you can be a part as a consumer of this excellent rice.
- It is a rice selected from varieties descended from the ancient Sénia and Bahia.
- Exceptional quality and essential in Spanish cuisine
- High quality rice
- Great capacity to absorb the flavor of the broths in which it is cooked
- Widely used in Spanish cuisine and recommended for the preparation of Spanish dishes, especially paella.
- Recommended proportions for use: two parts of water to one of rice
- Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
It is the only Valencian organic rice and that is why we are happy to be able to offer you this magnificent product and give you the chance to enjoy it.
Rice is the basis for preparing many dishes in our homes or in restaurant kitchens. In this case we want to present you the best organic rice to cook Valencian paella. Rice is one of the ingredients that can make a difference in the final result of a paella. This rice will give that point you are looking for, the pure rice from the fields of the Valencian Community.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.