Natural Rice for Paella Riuet BOMBA ECO/ORGANIC 500Gr and 5Kg
Riuet Organic Rice is the first organic rice cultivated in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park. It is a historical fact that marks a before and after in the agriculture of our land, and of which you can be a part as a consumer of this excellent rice.
- The grain is round and pearly
- Considered to be of outstanding quality due to the fact that the rice remains whole and loose even after prolonged cooking.
- In addition, the grain of this rice when cooked greatly increases its size and absorbs more flavor.
- Rice especially recommended for making paella, although it can be used for a variety of other dishes.
- It is recommended to use four portions of water for one of rice, with an approximate cooking time of 18 minutes.
It is the only Valencian organic rice and that is why we are happy to be able to offer you this magnificent product and give you the chance to enjoy it.
Rice is the basis for preparing many dishes in our homes or in restaurant kitchens. In this case we want to present you the best organic rice to cook Valencian paella. Rice is one of the ingredients that can make a difference in the final result of a paella. This rice will give that point you are looking for, the pure rice from the fields of the Valencian Community.
The king of Spanish rice, with a round and pearly grain, which experts consider a rice of extraordinary quality, since it remains whole and loose even if it has been cooked for a long time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.