Natural Rice for Paella Riuet ROJO ECO/ORGANIC RED Rice 500Gr and 5Kg
It is a red brown rice grown in the Albufera Natural Park (Valencia). Originally from Southeast Asia and cultivated for the first time in Europe in the French Camargue.
- Very rich in fibre and trace elements
- It emanates echoes of nutty aromas
- Once cooked, it has a crunchy texture reminiscent of pine nuts
- Withstands freezing and pasteurisation while maintaining an optimal state
- It should be left to soak for several hours before consumption
- Recommended for garnishes and salads
- Boil with excess water
- Once cooked, it must be al dente
- Approximate cooking time is 30 minutes
It is a rice that is grown entirely in the Rojo de Valencia Natural Park.
Rice is the basis for preparing many dishes in our homes or in restaurant kitchens. In this case we want to present you the best organic rice to cook Valencian paella. Rice is one of the ingredients that can make a difference in the final result of a paella. This rice will give that point you are looking for, the pure rice from the fields of the Valencian Community.
It is a rice planted carefully in spring and during the summer it is treated with great care shoot by shoot until it grows. The climate of the area helps to get a good harvest, usually sunny.
The organic farming field is not treated with herbicides. The weeds are removed manually and the obtaining of this rice follows the rigorous controls required in the process, certified by the Organic Agriculture Committee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.