Natural Rice for Paella Riuet PROHIBIDO ECO/ORGANIC 500Gr and 5Kg
Riuet Organic Rice is the first organic rice cultivated in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park. It is a historical fact that marks a before and after in the agriculture of our land, and of which you can be a part as a consumer of this excellent rice.
- Black brown rice grown in the Albufera Natural Park (Valencia)
- It has a very particular smell and taste
- It withstands freezing and pausterisation, maintaining its optimum condition
- It is recommended to soak it for several hours before use
- It is recommended as a garnish and in salads.
- Boil with excess water
- Once cooked, it must be al dente
- Recommended cooking time is 30 minutes
It is a rice that is grown entirely in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park.
Its history tells that thousands of years ago in ancient China it was considered such an exquisite delicacy that only the imperial family was allowed to eat it. It was forbidden to everyone else.
The organic farming field is not treated with herbicides. The weeds are removed manually and the obtaining of this rice follows the rigorous controls required in the process, certified by the Organic Agriculture Committee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.