Natural Rice for Paella Riuet ALBUFERA ECO/ORGANIC 500Gr and 5Kg
Riuet Organic Rice is the first organic rice cultivated in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park. It is a historical fact that marks a before and after in the agriculture of our land, and of which you can be a part as a consumer of this excellent rice.
- Rice from a natural selection of the Bomba, Sénia and Bahía varieties
- Round and pearly grain
- Absorbs a lot of flavor from the broth when cooked
- It has a lot of resistance against overcooking
- Recommended especially for paella and rice dishes, although it is valid for any Spanish dish.
- Recommended proportions: four parts of water to one of rice
- Approximate cooking time of 18 minutes
It is the only Valencian organic rice and that is why we are happy to be able to offer you this magnificent product and give you the chance to enjoy it.
It is a rice that is grown entirely in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park.
Rice is the basis for preparing many dishes in our homes or in restaurant kitchens. In this case we want to present you the best organic rice to cook Valencian paella. Rice is one of the ingredients that can make a difference in the final result of a paella. This rice will give that point you are looking for, the pure rice from the fields of the Valencian Community.
It is a rice planted carefully in spring and during the summer it is treated with great care shoot by shoot until it grows. The climate of the area helps to get a good harvest, usually sunny.
The organic farming field is not treated with herbicides. The weeds are removed manually and the obtaining of this rice follows the rigorous controls required in the process, certified by the Organic Agriculture Committee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.