Traditional Rice for Paella Riuet ALBUFERA 1kG and 5Kg
ALBUFERA RICE is born from a natural selection of the Bomba, Sénia and Bahía varieties.
- Round and pearly grain
- It absorbs a lot of the flavor of the broth in which it is cooked
- It is very resistant to overcooking
- It is grown solely and entirely in the Albufera de Valencia Natural Park.
- Its use is recommended for any Spanish dish, although especially for paella.
- The recommended proportions to cook it are four parts of water for one part of rice
- Cooking time approximately 18 minutes
Riuet rice is all grains of extraordinary quality, guaranteed quality because it is grown by farmers who know their work and environment perfectly. In this way they can make the best product taking care of the entire process in detail.
This rice is grown in the Natural Parks of the Valencian Community. Riuet rice has native varieties of rice with characteristics of their environment. The characteristics are certified with the Valencia Rice Denomination of Origin Seal.
This “Natural Product” seal is a certificate that is granted exclusively to natural products 100% processed within the Natural Parks area of the Valencian Community. It is therefore that this rice has the guarantee that its cultivation and elaboration process is committed to the environment in a natural space and with the perfect conditions for the cultivation of this extraordinary rice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.